Get ahead of the curve and be a leader in your industry by incorporating the Process Communication Model (PCM) into your repertoire of skills. We offer three PCM training courses, conducted by our principal, Denham Holmes who is a certified PCM provider.
KEY TO ME
This high impact, one-day seminar is a great way to gain a basic understanding of PCM principles and how they can be practically applied in the workplace to improve communication and stress management. During this engaging seminar, participants will learn about:
- The six personality types, including their character strengths
- How our own personality shapes our perceptions
- Personality phasing
- The psychological needs and motivations of employees
- Distress patterns
- How to implement personalised action plans
This intensive three-day course will give participants a deeper understanding of PCM and is suitable for those working in management positions. PCM1 will equip you with the skills needed to build rapport with your employees and co-workers, to communicate clearly and effectively and to achieve co-operation in the workplace.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the behaviour of employees
- Predict (and prevent) the onset of disruptive behaviour
- Understand and improve channels of communication
- Effectively motivate employees
- Identify when miscommunications are occurring and prevent them from creating problems
- Understand how and why conflicts escalate
- Help others to adopt more positive communication and behaviour patterns
- Assess and analyse personality types and the psychological needs and motivations of employees
- Identify and manage distress sequences
This advanced three-day course is specially designed for senior management personnel and can only be taken after the PCM1 course has been completed. Participants will widen their PCM skill base by learning how to manage people in distress who are displaying disruptive or negative behaviours such as attacking or blaming others or taking on the role of the victim. There will also be a focus on listening not only to what people are saying but how they are saying it.
During this course, participants will learn about:
- Potential underlying emotional issues each personality type has which may be the cause of distress
- How the needs, communication styles, perceptions and distress patterns of each personality type are highly predictable and therefore easy to manage.
- How long term distress can impact an organisation
- How to analyse written correspondence by understanding the author and identifying expressions of distress
- Understanding and improving channels of communication
- Advanced conflict resolution techniques