Do you sometimes feel the chances of failure seem way more likely than success when you’re prospecting?
This is especially true if you’re using outdated sales tactics.
Turn your unreturned calls and unanswered emails into discovery calls and successful meetings with these 10 must-do email tips.
Step one is a clickable subject line.
Your subject line is THE most important part of your email.
There’s no point slaving away for hours crafting the most amazing email, if no one’s tempted by the subject line to open it in the first place. The best sales emails always lead with a PROMISE or an INTRIGUE subject line.
With a promise headline, the reader knows exactly what they’re going to get when they open the email – it says it right there in the title. And an intrigue headline is where the reader becomes interested and curious to open it because they don’t know what’s in it.
Our favourite promise subject lines:
1. The direct headline – “Free guide to X. Download here.”
2. The news headline – “COMPANY X partners with COMPANY Y and launched PRODUCT Z”
3. The ‘how to’ headline – “How to get more customers using sales funnels”
4. The command headline – “Get your sales plan template now”
5. The reason why headline – “7 reasons why you need video in your sales plan in 2020”
Our favourite intrigue subject lines are either funny, controversial or a question:
1. Indirect headline – “Jenny hired a salesperson. You won’t believe what happened next!”
2. Question headline – “Are your beautifully designed emails killing your conversion rate?”
3. The testimonial headline – “Gary Vee admits.. I think Konektamundo are the best recruitment agency in Sydney ;)”
Turn your unreturned calls and unanswered emails into discovery calls and successful meetings by downloading the full guide with 10 must-do email tips.Download The Full Guide Here